Subscribe Us

No bikinis for Veena Malik after Supermodel film

Veena Malik Pakistani actress she wear bikinis in her upcoming film Supermodel. After that she says that she didn’t wear any two piece bathing suit in her life again. “The maximum dresses which she wears in her film are all approximately bikinis. She says that I have never worn bikinis as before. I don’t even have it in mind to wear a bikini again; the 29-year-old Veena said at the time of launching the first look of the film Supermodel. This is almost certainly going to be the only Bollywood film in which you first time you all will see me in a lot of bikinis. But for the next time you didn’t see me in such type of dress because I have decided I am not wearing any bikini. 
She makes Shot in Fiji; this film is also featuring by Ashmit Patel as a photographer. There is a little story about both of them in reality TV series Big Boss 4, Veena and Ashmit were often look together and the relationship did not come off as them being “just friends.” However, now Veena left without and nothing anything to do with him after all that. She says now hat he is not my friend we just met in Big Boss and after that we didn’t met again. And now we are just working for my career.







Post a Comment

0 Comments